S.S. Rajamouli is an Indian film director and screenwriter known for his works in Telugu cinema. He is considered one of the leading filmmakers in the Indian film industry and is best known for directing the epic Baahubali series, which is one of the highest-grossing Indian film franchises. Some of his other notable films include Magadheera, Eega, and Baahubali: The Beginning and Baahubali: The Conclusion.
S.S. Rajamouli is best known for directing the epic Baahubali series, which includes the films "Baahubali: The Beginning" (2015) and "Baahubali: The Conclusion" (2017). Both films were huge critical and commercial success and became the highest grossing Indian film franchise of all time.
Other notable films directed by S.S. Rajamouli include:
- "Magadheera" (2009) a fantasy action film
- "Eega" (2012) a fantasy action film
- "Vikramarkudu" (2006) an action film
- "Chatrapathi" (2005) a action drama film
- "Maryada Ramanna" (2010) a comedy film
- "Yama Donga" (2007) a action film
- "Student No.1" (2001) a action film
- Baahubali series: The Baahubali series is considered one of the most successful Indian film franchises of all time. The series includes the films Baahubali: The Beginning (2015) and Baahubali: The Conclusion (2017).
- RRR (Roudram Ranam Rudhiram) is an upcoming Indian Telugu-language historical fiction action film directed by S. S. Rajamouli. The film stars Jr. NTR, Ram Charan, Alia Bhatt, and Ajay Devgn in the lead roles, and is set in the 1920s pre-independent India.